Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cheap & chic fashion find





Shh…I have a secret for any of my chic and cheap fashionista friends.

I just bought this Norma Kamali top online for $20. It looked a little strange upon arrival…but I’m in awe of all the different ways to wear it (halter, asymmetrical, boatneck, top, skirt, dress…and more).

I’ll be honest--not all of the convertible wonder-garment options looked great on me (the halter on the right is my personal fave)…but to get more than one option from an inexpensive piece that also travels well? It’s a beautiful thing.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?povid=cat1025819-env201614-module222029-lLink1&product_id=10802949


2 comments:

Cee ♥ said...

Ooh, I love!!!! I may need to check that out!

Jonita said...

It is very cool--and even if we showed up at CC wearing the same shirt, no one would know because it's very easy to change its whole look! :)