Monday, October 8, 2007

Cool Things of the Week: Sept. 29-Oct. 6

  • Quote: "Generous people are grateful people." - Keith Craft

  • Video game discovery: Nintendo Wii. Okay, so I have a confession--while the guys were in sessions at our church's BOLD mens' conference, us girls were playing with the "guy stuff" in the lobby. Hence, my new henna tattoo and newfound love of Nintendo Wii.


  • Night out: Thursday date with the small group girls @ Indochine (Thai food).


  • Fashion Find: Cute purple dress from Banana Republic (I will probably update my profile pic to show this one to you). Love the color. Love that I can wear it with jeans, to work, or out on the town.


  • Sweet splurge: Mount Rainier Volcano (Baked Alaska) at the Sea Grill for my mom's b-day. A dessert set on fire at your table? What could be cooler?

No comments: