Thursday, August 7, 2008

With everything

It's been a crazy cool, incredibly powerful, life-changing week. As I'm sitting at this laptop writing, there are so many words I'd like to write...but mere words could not describe the last week at Team Church Conference 2008.

If any song captured the heartbeat of this year's conference, it was "With Everything," one of the latest songs from Hillsong's new album "This is Our God" (seriously, get it now!).

"With Everything" is a prayer. And in that same spirit, I thought I'd make this post a prayer of to God highlighting some some the nuggets that grabbed me at conference this year ... and things I need to work on.
Dear God,


  • With everything ... I will worship You. Because you are the indescribable God who blows my mind with Your love.

  • With everything ... I will chase the lions that are impossible to fight without You.

  • With everything ... I will serve You and the leaders in my life with excellence. (Even if it means I am the lone single girl at the front of the room at the sex track session--because I was asked to help with it.) :)


  • With everything ... I will lead with confidence where I'm called to lead and be a super sidekick where I am not.

  • With everything ... I will stand united with the rest of Your kids in this family called the Church.


  • With everything ... I will live a life of love. Help me to really see people as You see them. Help me to listen. Help me to see and love those who don't know You yet.

Amen!

No comments: