Friday, March 30, 2007

Favorite Things of the Moment

Quote of the day: "Everybody is someone else's weirdo." - Jerry Seinfeld

Video of the week: House of Sanjaya from "The Soup"


CD of the Week/Year/My Life!: Dave Barnes "Brother, Bring the Sun". If you like guitar like John Mayer, good vocals, and awesome lyrics, Barnes is the best (and he's a Christian who sings about real life!). Even John Mayer likes his music. Check out his Web site.

Lean Cuisine Lunch: BBQ Chicken Pizza

Starbucks Drink: Venti black iced tea with two Splendas

Ride at California Adventure: California Screamin' Rollercoaster featuring the music of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

For a non-daredevil, I LOVE ROLLERCOASTERS! Especially ones that are fast, go upside down and have a lot of drops ... and this one doesn't disappoint. TIP: Ride it a single rider - you can skip an hour's wait in line as long as you don't care who you sit next to.

Beautiful Beach of the Month: Santa Monica Pier - Sadly, I don't have pictures of this, but for a Seattle girl in March, it was nice to see some white sand, a sunset and clear blue water.

Disney Character: Despite my love for Mickey (as you'll see below), I gotta go with Snow White, since I wanted to be her (when I was like 5 ... okay, I also dressed up as SW for a high school tolo and have the pics to prove it!).
People still tell me I look like her (or Betty Boop) and it would be cool to play her at Disneyland ... but I'd like to keep my day job.

No comments: