Thursday, June 21, 2007

Favorite Things of the Week



CD: The Wreckers - "Stand Still, Look Pretty"


Starbucks beverage: Tall orange mocha frappuccino (dangerously good--tastes like a chocolate orange at Christmas--and should probably be reserved only for holidays and special occassions). :)

Book: "Love and Respect" by Emerson Eggerichs - After three different people recommended this book, I thought I'd check it out. It's an interesting look at how guys and women differ in what they want most from romantic relationships - but I think even single people can find some value in the basic concepts of the book.


Verse: "Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much." (Luke 16:10)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonita- our young married Bible study group just finished going through the "Love and Respect" book a few months ago...I too recommend it!

Jonita said...

Very cool! I think it's definitely one of those books that would be good for small group discussion. Glad you amd Josh are part of a good young adults' group.

Miss you and hope all is well--hope to see you soon. I'd love to meet your "boys". :) Maybe when Curtis gets a bit older, a trip to Seattle might take place...I could pretty much promise no 95 degree camping...but maybe smores...